What's It All About

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Happy 70th Birthday John with a New Challenge at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog

It's a new challenge at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog? Challenge #266 - which is Anything Goes. Our fabulous sponsor, All Dressed Up where I used Baseball Bear and Create with TLC sentiments for a dear friend's 70th birthday:


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card using DCWV La Creme Stack for background with gold and black Recollections cardstock accents - hey, I live in Pittsburgh and had to use our sports' colors
  • image was colored with Prisma Markers and Colored Pencils with gel pen accents
  • sentiment is from Create with TLC and cut using Darice Embossing Die Cut and chalked around the edges with adding the personal touch with the 70th added and John's name



I can't wait to see your projects!!!
I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

1 comment:

  1. Lynne, that is a great masculine card, and a wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness