What's It All About

Monday, August 7, 2017

Congratulations Wendy and Shawn

My beautiful niece, Wendy got married on Saturday. It was a beautiful day for an outdoor wedding and she was a stunning bride! I made their wedding card to replicate their wedding invitation:


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • 5x7 inch card with DCWV Harvest Stack and Recollections cardstock
  • image is their engagement picture which I framed using Darice Embossing Folder Die Cut
  • faux stitching around all the layers
  • lace was a great find at a local Dollar Tree
  • sentiments are from Create with TLC  which were cut and chalked around the edges 



    Here is the original wedding invitation:


    I believe I did a fairly good job replicating the invitation. Now, to share with you the beautiful bride with her handsome groom:



    I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


    Much love, hugs, and friendship

    Lynne

    this was entered in the following challenges:

    2 comments:

    1. Nice re-creation of the their invitation. I'm sure they loved it. Good pictures, too. [Bunny]

      ReplyDelete
    2. Lynne that is a great card for a very personalized wedding card. And wonderful pictures of a beautiful wedding!!!

      ReplyDelete

    I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne
    aka Her Craftiness