What's It All About

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

I've Said My Best Prayers For You

Today, I am sharing with you a vintage card for either a "Thinking of You" or just a card to let them know that you're there . . .  


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card with scraps for the background
  • image is a pre-colored image from Create with TLC and fussy cut around the edges    
  • roses are from Recollections with a lace bow to complete the vintage look
  • Spectrum glitter strokes pen for accents
  • sentiments are from Create with TLC which were cut using a Darice Embossing Die Cut chalked around the edges

I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne, love your image and the background paper is perfect for the little girl. Thank you for joining in this fortnight at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, have a wonderful weekend... Megan DT member Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vintage card--Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is brilliant!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty vintage project. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful vintage image and card---Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness