What's It All About

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Valentine - You are Brew-tiful!

Valentine's Day was on the 14th, BUT, I STILL have a few Valentines that I have made for my friends using images and sentiment from Create with TLC that I need and want to share with you: 


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Recollections card stock size A2 card with Recollection Chalkboard Love for background
  • image was colored using Spectrum Noir and Whisper Strokes Markers with gel pen and chalked around the edges
  • coffee pot has magic from the Stickles Fairy 
  • ribbon is from my stash wrapped around the card and a bow added
  • sentiment from a previous club from Create with TLC which was chalked around the edges 

I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet image. Love the paper. Great color combo. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lynne! I hope you're having a great week. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing card in our Celebrations Challenge. It's always so nice to have you play along with us.
    Karen L
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved. Loved. Loved the card and sorry I didn't say anything about it sooner. I've been meaning to post pictures since I received it. What a wonderful and totally "you know me" card. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card and love the sentiment!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Thank you for joining us at Making Memories Crafting!
    ~Sherry DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing another fun Valentine's card (cute sentiment!) with us at Making Memories Crafting

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card and a great addition to our challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness