What's It All About

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Behold . . . .

Is it too early to share Christmas cards or am I tooooo late?? I made a great deal of Christmas cards and never shared them with you and I know you want to see them!!!! This one is actually machine-embroidery on card stock!!!!


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Recollections cardstock with Embroidery Library Bethelhem stitched using white Sulky Embroidery thread
  • sentiment from previous club at Create with TLC and "Merry Christmas" hand-written using Micropen #3 Calligraphy pen



MEMO to SELF: I love the look of this card but need to use a heavier card stock or a better grade of card stock!!!

I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

1 comment:

  1. Wow - the embroidery work on this card is so creative - love it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness