What's It All About

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Dear Santa with a New Challenge at Create and Inspire

It's a new challenge at Create and Inspire - are you ready to "create" with us??? The fabulous sponsor is Sheepski Designs and I made a cute little cat Christmas card for today's challenge - Mindy who reminds me of "Grumpy Cat".


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card using Recollection cardstock and scraps for background
  • Mindy was colored using chalks with gel pen accents 
  • sentiment, "Dear Santa can I have 4 calling birds, 3 French Hens, 2 Turtle Doves and the Partridge minus the Pear Tree" was created for me last year by Paulette at Create with TLC  which has notebook border punch which I tore and chalked around the edges 
  • sentiment, "Merry Christmas to someone who is good at being bad" is from Create with TLC chalked around the edges mounted on matching paper to the front 

    Now, it's your turn to create for the challenge - I can't wait to see your creative inspirations!!!! 

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today.  I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous and wonderful card Lynne thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lynne. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness