What's It All About

Friday, October 7, 2016

Black Hat Society

I have been a busy crafting fool for the past week creating Halloween and Fall cards for two upcoming craft shows in October!!!!! 

We all know that my very most favorite season is FALL!!!!! With Fall, comes Halloween which I absolutely love . . . .

You have all heard of the Red Hat Society; WELL, I am starting a new group with me being the Head Witch with this card using an image from Create with TLC from her Halloween Club last year - I just love the "play on words"!!!


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • card is a size A2 using Recollection card stock with a K&Co as the background
  • image was colored using chalks with gel pen accents and Whisper Stroke Marker for the moon
  • rhinestone trim was a find at the end of season sale at Michael's
  • sentiment, "Black Hat Society" was from a previous club from Create with TLC, and chalked 
  • sentiment, "Witching you a Horribly Happy Halloween" was from a previous club from Create with TLC, and chalked aroung the edges



I appreciate and love reading your comments - is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions, you can contact me at hercraftiness@gmail.com.


Much love, hugs, and friendship

Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness