What's It All About

Monday, August 15, 2016

Follow the Yellow Brick Road with My Stitch Back in Twine

I'm sew excited with My Stitch Back in Twine New Release today including a special which is offered at the bottom of my blog today - no, it's not Alice in Wonderland but still another favorite of mine - The Wizard of Oz!!!!! "I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too!"; "Follow the yellow brick road"; "Don't make me get the Flying Monkeys" . . . 



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • tutorial using Splitcoasters
  • black card stock for card 
  • yellow and lime green glitter card stock for background
  • Cuttlebug Snake Skin Embossing folder for yellow brick road
  • Flying Monkeys were colored using Prisma and Whisper Strokes Markers, gel pen and Stickles accents for wings 
  • Yellow Brick Road was colored using Whisper Strokes Markers and Stickles accents 
  • Wicked Witch legs and shoes were colored using Spectrum Nor and Whisper Strokes Markers with Stickles accents on her ruby red shoes 
  • sentiments used were from Create with TLC with the birthday sentiment made especially for me to use on this card - thank you Paulette


  • flowers were from Edwina with Queen & Co. black pearl centers for the poppies
To get these images along with many more, including Alice in Wonderland; please, stop by My Stitch Back in Twine! ALSO she is offering a special just for stopping by: use this code, CELEBRATION25, at check-out with any $5 purchase or more and get 25% off!!!!

I appreciate and love reading your comments - is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions, you can contact me at hercraftiness@gmail.com.


Much love, hugs, and friendship

3 comments:

  1. I am so drawn to those flying monkeys!! I love anything that reminds me of the horse of a different color as that was my happy place as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job creating the scenery and such a sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card and a lot of work too. I saw in on Facebook and had to stop by to take a better look. Great job dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness