What's It All About

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

SUMMERTIME with a New Challenge at Creative Moments

It's a new challenge at Creative Moments  where it's always anything goes but with this challenge, the optional twist SUMMER!!! 

Our fabulous sponsors are: 





Summertime for us is going to the cabin and fishing on the lake but I remember as a little girl going to Lake Erie and playing on the beach thus I chose to use Melonheadz 4 Seasons Lucy Doris


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card using Recollections as the back of the card with DCWV Childhood Stack as background
  • border cut using Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch and chalked reminding me of the waves
  • image was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers and gel pen accents fussy cut around the edges
  • Stickles Fairy, of course, had to pay a visit because what little girl doesn't love glitz on her suit??
  • google eyes as it reminded me of googles and I tell my grandson, Adam, he looks like a bug!!!!
  • Queen & Co. pearls for the bracelet and earrings
  • tiny little yellow bow from my button stash
  • sun was cut using Fiskars 2.5 inch circle punch, chalked around the edges and fussy cut to fit the corner of my card
  • sentiment, ""Sunny Thoughts" to one of the nicest people under the SUN!" had been rom a recent club from Create with TLC chalked around the edges
  • inside sentiment, "have a zippadee doodah day!" had been from a recent club from Create with TLC chalked around the edges and mounted on paper to match the front

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I can't wait to see your creativity when you enter your project!!!!

I appreciate and love reading your comments - is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions, you can contact me at hercraftiness@gmail.com.


Much love, hugs, and friendship

3 comments:

  1. very nice card. Thank you for joining us at Inspiration destination.
    Much greetings Geesje (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real sunny card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination Good luck!!
    Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an attitude challenge. Hope to see you again. Good luck.

    Regards,
    Shamita DT
    (https://spiralcreativity.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness