What's It All About

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Mom - Manager of Messes

Mother's Day is just around the corner!!! I had recently done a craft show and just knew that I needed a few cards for Mother's Day and thought I would share this week some of the cards that I had made . . . . this sweet little boy has brought his mommy a bouquet of daisies, freshly picked including the worm from the ground - now how precious is that?? 


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Recollection card stock as a size A2 card (4.25 x 5.5 inch) with scraps as the background 
  • image is from Sparkle N Sprinkle is called Rusty with Flowers, was colored using Prisma Markers and Prisma Colored Pencils with rounded corners and chalked around the edges
  • daisies are made using Burst Punch from Fiskars with Queen & Co. pearls in the center of flowers with grass and leaves drawn using green gel pen
  • sentiment, "Mom Manager of Messes" is from Create with TLC Mom My Hero Digi Image and Word Art Set with rounded corners and chalked around the edges mounted on matching paper 

Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. nice work!! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-challenges.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing with Barbara and I in the Mod Squad Challenge Blog's "April Showers Bring May Flowers" challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, MSCB Hostess
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT
    My Crafting Stories DT
    Mod Squad Challenge Blog Hostess

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness