What's It All About

Monday, October 19, 2015

Have a Monstrously Wicked Happy 9th Birthday Nick!

My grandson, Nick, just turned 9!!!! His birthday is sew close to Halloween that many times, he has a Halloween themed birthday party. Did I mention that he loves Halloween also???? With this being said, I knew just what kind of card to make him:



My Scrap Chick has an adorable set to make size A2 cards with a wonderful cast of characters. I would like to introduce you to Franky from Halloween Faces!

RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card using green leopard Recollection card stock 
  • Franky was cut using scraps with pieces chalked around the edges with gel pen accents
  • "Time for a Birthday Sugar High" was from Create with TLC October Super Mega Club mounted on scraps and chalked around the edges 
  • "Have a Monstrously Wicked Birthday" was created per my request from Paulette of Create with TLC and part of the October Super Mega Club mounted on scraps and chalked around the edges

  • and I wanted to share with you also what I put on the back of my cards - I found this great "used" stamp on E-bay and just had to have and then I add my initials and year and if the card is for something special - I just love the play on "Hallmark"!!!

Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship

11 comments:

  1. This is such a fun creation Lynne ... sure to bring a smile! Please remember you MUST use die cuts on your creation to qualify for the prize drawing at our DRU challenge. Either way this is adorable and Thanks so much for playing in our ‘GHOUL FRIENDS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and think that little face is a corker! Definitely made me smile loads. Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Halloween) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again with another DT hat on - just to confirm that I love this one! Thank you so much for entering the Through the Purple Haze (Halloween/Magical) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is stunning Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 22 theme Halloween or make a card. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great this green monstercard. I love the details.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck . xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card, thanks for sharing with us at Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooow, this is so cool! Really stunning!
    Thanks for joining us at Dream Factory!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card for a man!! Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious, Jackie CT member.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there buddie! Some more cute stuff from you! Thanks for joining the Chalk N Stock challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really cool birthday card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "guys - male themed cards” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Come and Get It)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT Tuesday Throwdown)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness