What's It All About

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Never Lose Sight of the Fact that Just Being is Fun - New Challenge with 613 Avenue Create

It's a new challenge at 613 Avenue Create where it's always anything goes with and optional twist: Anything Goes!!!!!!

The fabulous sponsors for this challenge are 




For my project, I decided to use Faery Ink Wolfsbane as a Post-it-Note Holder. I followed the tutorial here:



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • purple Recollection cardstock cut 3.5 x 7.50 with DCWV Once Upon a Time as background
  • score at 3.5, 4, 4.5 inches
  • two snips for pen
  • back glued with post-it-notes found at the Dollar Tree
  • Wolfsbane was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils, Prisma and Whisper Strokes Markers with Stickles and gel pen accents, fussy cut around the edges 
  • pen was found at the Dollar Tree
  • corner metal embellishment from Miriam's Crafting Supplies 
  • a Katherine Hepburn quote is sentiment, "never lose sight of the fact that just being is fun" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC mounted on matching paper chalked around the edges 


I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to visit and enter your project at 613 Avenue CreateI can't wait to see your creations!

I appreciate and love reading your comments - is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions, you can contact me at hercraftiness@gmail.com.


Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:
Sister Act Card Challenge #114
Inspiration Destination Challenge: Challenge #41

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness