What's It All About

Friday, July 3, 2015

Roses are Red Violets are Blue AARP is Looking for You - Happy Belated Birthday Jearise

Jearise Havenga is a dear friend of mine who recently had her birthday in May - yes, I know that this is beyond a "belated birthday" but I just finished it!!!!!!!!

For her card I used Dr. Digi's Phyllis the Festive Fairy and she's on a Wobble . . . get ready to make a wish Jearise!



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • card is a 5x7 inch card using Recollection Animal Prints with DCWV Girly Stack - don't you just love how she is hovering over the castle?
  • Phyllis the Festive Fairy was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils with gel pen and Stickles accent fussy cut around the edges and placed on card using an Action Wobble
  • sentiment, "Roses are red Violets are blue AARP is looking for you!" is from Create with TLC Funnies Word Art Set 2 was chalked around the edges with rounded corners and mounted on scraps of paper

Happy Birthday Jearise!!!

Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:
Cosmic Strawberry: Cosmic Color Challenge #15

6 comments:

  1. That card is too damn cute! I love her. Now that's my kind of fairy. Thank you dear far away friend whom I love a lot and wish only happiness and good health to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! This is so fun, and I love that she 'wobbles'! Fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness! What a fun, fun image! Made me laugh! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card, such a fun image.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazelnuts's Patterned Paper Challenge this month.
    Pauline
    x
    I am having a little giveaway on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this fun image. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a stamped or digital image on your project Challenge. We hope you can join us again next month. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Love this! Dr Digi images are so cool aren't they? Thank you for playing along with Cosmic Colours this month :o) x

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness