What's It All About

Monday, May 4, 2015

Vintage Mother's Day Wishes

Create with TLC offers freebies on a daily basis not only sentiments but images. Dresscode Foto Sketcher was recently offered as a freebie and is still currently available.  I fell in love with her as she reminded me of photos of my great grandmother and thought I would make a vintage Mother's Day card!



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • ivory Recollection cardstock is the base of size A2 card with scraps for background
  • scrap black print was cut using Martha Stewart Eyelet Border
  • flower is from Michael's 
  • 3 black pearls are Queen & Co.
  • image is chalked around the edges
  • vintage frames Washi tape covers the seam of the border and background
  • sentiment definition of "Mother" is from Create with TLC Mother's Love Vintage Digi and Word Art Set is chalked around the edges with gel pen accents
  • scrap papers were used for the background with border of black print cut using Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch 


Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness