What's It All About

Sunday, May 31, 2015

May Love and Laughter Be Yours Forever After Wedding Card

My dear friend Gayle's cousin recently got married and asked me to create a special card for him and his bride - did I mention her cousin is 70 years old????

The image and sentiment are from Create with TLC Wedding Love Birds Vintage Image and Word Art Set which was the purrrfect image and sentiment to use:




RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • lilac Recollection cardstock is the base of size A2 card with DCWV Linen and Lace as my background
  • Darice Oval Frame was cut using Cuttlebug framing the newlyweds
  • image is pre-colored chalked around the edges 
  • flowers are from Recollections
  • ribbon is Darice Satin Edged Organz
  • swan charm was a wonderful gift from my friend Vicky
  • sentiment, "May love and laughter be yours forever after" is also from Create with TLC Wedding Love Birds Vintage Image and Word Art Set which was chalked around the edges and mounted on another piece of DCWV Linen and Lace 



I love this image and the sentiments included in this set and am sure I will be using this a lot more as I love the Vintage look.

Wedding Love Birds Vintage Digi Image and Word Art Set

Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card! So glad that you found a great way of using this charm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and what a great thing to find new love at 70!!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness