What's It All About

Sunday, April 12, 2015

I Love My Teddy with a New Challenge at Come and Get It

It's a new challenge for Come and Get It !!! The theme for this challenge is Card for a Child! Now, how easy peasy is that???

Our fabulous sponsors are: 
The Stamping Boutique - winner to receive 3 digital images or 4 if you used a Stamping Boutique image
Di's Digi's - winner to receive $12 gift voucher
All Dressed Up - winner to receive 2 digital images

What a fabulous line-up of sponsors which we appreciate and thank!!!

For my project, I chose All Dressed Up I Love My Teddy which is adorable and purrfect for a new baby card!




Recipe:
  • Recollection light grey cardstock for the A2 card with scrap paper for the background 
  • teddy was colored with Prisma and Whisper Strokes Markers with gel pen accents and chalked around the edges 
  • pastel ribbon was wrapped around the background with a bow 
  • sentiment, "hello sweet baby welcome to the word" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC which was chalked around the edges and mounted on scrap paper 

I can't wait to see what your create for this challenge!!!

I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:
Cards in Envy: Child's Play Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Your card makes me smile....loving this cute teddy image. Such a sweet project

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness