What's It All About

Monday, April 27, 2015

Fools Gold Challenge at Anything But a Card

Fools Gold was the April Challenge at Anything But a Card. Between my Myasthenia Gravis and in the process of finally moving my belongings among other things, my project was not done in time. This has been the story of my life this month. My apologies to my Design Team Buddies along to you my followers.

I have always wanted to make a mask and here was the purrfect opportune time for me to create!!!!





RECIPE:
  • blank white mask from Pat Catan's
  • prism turquoise paper which is sticky on the one side was cut into pieces to cover the mask
  • stretchy rhinestone trim was hot-glued around the area and covering the stick
  • dial rod was covered with ribbon with another piece curled and added to the top and hot-glued onto the mask
  • feathers glued on top dial rod with a gem from Darice compliments of Becca Dawn which she gave to me as an added treat to my birthday card this year


NOW, it's your turn to enter your  interpretation in Anything But a Card as long as it is "anything but a card"!!!! I can't wait to see your projects!!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions, or would like to contact me, I can be contacted at hercraftiness@gmail.com 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:
Dragonfly Dreams: Challenge #15 - Add Some Embellishments

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness