What's It All About

Monday, April 6, 2015

Does April Showers Bring May Flowers???? It's a New Challenge at Crafting From the Heart

Crafting From the Heart has a new challenge!!!!!!! The fabulous sponsor for this challenge: Oak Pond Creations. Vicky Fortier inspired me to make individual calendars for the month and what better project than to use Oak Pond Creations Umbrella as we all know, "April showers bring May Flowers" or do they???



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • my little calendars measure 6.25 x 6.5 inches with black Recollection card stock and periwinkle polka dotted Recollection card stock
  • umbrella was colored with Whisper Strokes and Prisma Colored Pencils with gel pens accents, fussy cut around the edges 
  • Martha Stewart Vine Border Punch 
  • sentiment, "Spring come to life!", had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC with rounded corners and chalking the edges
  • holes punched at the top that connects all my calendars together with binder rings
Are you inspired???? I can't wait to see your projects and just how easy is it considering the challenge is Anything GOES!!!!! Have fun and create!!!



Thank you for stopping by to visit today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Addicted to Stamps: Challenge #100 -Celebration
Cupcake Inspiration: Challenge #302
Brown Sugar Challenge #138 - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad Vicky inspired you. What a lovely calendar. Will you or have you made them for all the other months now too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is totally awesome! Looking forward to seeing all the months and so glad that I could inspire you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty page! Having April showers today. We really need it. xxD

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness