What's It All About

Friday, April 10, 2015

Come into My Parlour While I Create and Inspire!

A Step in the Dark has changed it's name to Create and Inspire - Are you ready to "create" with us??? This challenge has an optional twist - add a die!!!! We have two fabulous sponsors for this challenge: Bugaboo Digital Stamps and Aurella. And of course, you know I just had to play with both of our sponsors by not only making a card but also another page for my journal with inspirations from Create with TLC.


For my first project, I chose Green Poisonous Witch from Aurella with the fabulous sentiment, ". . . and then she said "come into my parlour" which had been from Create with TLC 2014 October Club!! She reminds me of "The Black Widow" collecting husbands which of course some of said of me as I have had 3 husbands thus far!!!! She has the vapors surrounding her to seduce her next victim - watch out Bob!!





RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Recollection dark green card stock cut as a size A2 card with a fabulous scrap for my background of green webs
  • Poisonous Witch was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils with gel pen accents and chalked for the background
  • spider is JoLee Sticker
  • sentiment is chalked around the edges
  • inside of my card has another great sentiment from 
    Create with TLC 2014 October Club
    . . "Witching you a Horribly Happy Halloween", which was also chalked around the edges and mounted on a green viney scrap paper with Martha Stewart
    border punch which could look like blood dripping or in this case - green ooze (see, I got you in my spell)
For my next project, I decided my journal needed another page and used Bugaboo Beautiful Fairy as she gazes into her crystal ball to determine my future with fabulous words of inspiration from Create with TLC. . . .





RECIPE and SUPPLIES:

  • DCWV The Girly Stack is my background
  • Beautiful Fairy was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils with gel pen accents and fussy cut around the edges with but of course Stickles
  • flowers and butterfly K&Co Susan Winget
  • Queen & Co gold pearls fill the center of the flowers
  • sentiments are chalked around the edges
  • Word Art is also from Create with TLC - SHHHH don't tell anyone but I made that a little bit smaller and it became my ATC for current swaps I participate in
  • Martha Stewart Vine Border punch for vines to connect the Word Art and fairy
  • the sentiment is a quote from Audrey Hepburn whom I adore as she was most definitely before her time, "Nothing is impossible because the word itself says "I'm possible!" which is great words of inspiration and words to live by
  • border on the right side was cut with a scrap and Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch
    Now, it's your turn to create for the challenge - I can't wait to see your creative inspirations!!!!

    I thank you for stopping by and visiting today.  I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

    Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne 

    this was entered in the following challenges:

    The Color Sisters: The Color Palette - entering Nocturna

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne
    aka Her Craftiness