What's It All About

Monday, March 23, 2015

Keep Calm & Eat Chocolate - It's a New Challenge at Get Creative Challenges

Welcome to our new challenge at Get Creative!!!!! This is a Challenge Blog with this week's challenge theme - Anything Goes. Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is being Oddball Arts!!!!!

For this challenge, and I chose to play with Big Eyed Butterly Fairy. With her sad little pouty face I thought she needed some chocolate and thus the creativity began!!!!




RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card using tan Recollection card stock and DCWV Snack Stack for the background
  • Butterfly Fairy was colored with Whisper Stroke Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils with gel pen and Stickles accents and puff-dotted on the front of my card
  • ribbon is from my stash along with a matching bow
  • sentiment, "Keep Calm & Eat Chocolate" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC  which has rounded corners and chalked around the edges
  • inside sentiment, "Consider your day brightened by me" had been previous freebie from  Create with TLC which has rounded corners and chalked around the edges and mounted on brown polka dotted paper

I thought I would add a little miniature chocolate bar under the sentiment to complete my card but I had none in the house - guess it's a trip to the store to finish my card!

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to showcase your project on Get Creative Challenges and enter in the Challenge!!! I can't wait to see your creations!

I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion: Challenge #254 - Always Anything Goes
Fairytale Stampers - Challenge #53 - Things With Wings 
Robyn's Fetish Challenge #256 - Add a Bow
Sister Act Card Challenge: Challenge #98
Brown Sugar Challenge #138 - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude

4 comments:

  1. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bow, cute card. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish this week for our "Add a Bow" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion#254. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness