What's It All About

Monday, March 30, 2015

Happy Birthday Bob!!!!!!!

Today is my sweetie's birthday - I found the purrfect image with which to make his card at Rosey Hearts called Cherry Pop. Now, I need to warn those "faint of heart" that this isn't the type of card for just ANYONE!!!!!!! The front of my card is quite simple 


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • peach Recollection cardstock and DCWV The Carnival Stack as my background for size A2 card
  • front sentiment has been a previous freebie from Create with TLC, "READY - SET - SMILE it's your birthday!" was chalked around the edges
  • when you open the card, there's another sentiment to the left which also had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC, "Wishing you everything wonderful" was chalked around the edges with matching paper and set at a "jaunty" angle 

. . . now the fun begins - are you ready???
  • when the card opens on right to your surprise, you see Cherry Pop shaking her tata's as she is on an Action Wobble and popping out of the cake  which is also on the DCWV The Carnival Stack (and no, your vision is not blurry but she's actually shaking and dancing just for you today on your birthday Bob!!!)



Happy Birthday Bob!!!!!!
Hope you have a fabulous birthday
and may your wishes come true!!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:
Rosey Hearts Challenge: Naughty and Nice
Stamping Sensations: March Challenge - One for the Guys

8 comments:

  1. And guess what his first wish will be. LOL Well, I certainly think he's gonna love this one and will be hankering for some "sweets" straight away. Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to leave you some love! I think hubs will enjoy this card very much! I like the action wobble - I just saw a technique recently to make your own - they don't actually wobble but they do pop up - might have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Thanks for sharing with Crafting with an Attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun idea and a pretty card! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act card challenge this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! I think that image is so awesome and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for playing with us at Rosey Hearts this month! ~Nanette, DT~

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun image!! Thanks for sharing your great card with Rosey Hearts!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness