What's It All About

Sunday, February 1, 2015

WOO HOOOO!!!! I'm one of the newest DT Members of Come and Get it Challenge Blog!

I'm sew excited - this is my very first post for Come and Get It as part of their Design Team as I am one of the newest Design Team Members!!!! The theme for this challenge is texture. Texture can be added in many forms including embossing, glitter, ribbon - let's have some fun!!!!

Our fabulous sponsors: 


The Stamping Boutique - winner to receive 3 images of their choice OR 4 if  you use an image from them


PPinky Dolls Art winner to receive $12 Gift Certificate


Time 4 Tea Designs winner to receive 5 images of your choice


What a fabulous line-up of sponsors which we appreciate and thank!!!

For my project, I had the privilege of using PPinky Doll Arts Butterfly Girl which I think is absolutely adorable!!!



Recipe:
  • Recollection turquoise cardstock for the A2 card with scraps for the background which had been embossed using Cuttlebug Swirls Embossing Folder for the texture which was then chalked
  • Butterfly Girl was colored with Whisper Strokes and Spectrum Noir Markers with gel pen accents and then fussy cut around the edges and puff-dotted onto my card
  • mushrooms were cut at 2-inches using Cricut Cindy Loo Cartridge using the border feature using scraps
  • Create with TLC has a beautiful sentiment, "Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly" had  been a previous freebie which has rounded corners and was rounded around the corners
I can't wait to see what your create for this challenge!!!

I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

3 comments:

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness