What's It All About

Monday, February 9, 2015

P.S. I Love You . . . Valentine: Crafting From the Heart New Challenge

Crafting From the Heart has a new challenge!!!!!!! The fabulous sponsors for this challenge: Dilly Beans

I used Dilly Beans Heart Fairy Framed and make a special Z-fold Valentine for my sweetie:


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • card is Z-fold card using Recollection cardstock
  • Heart Fairy Framed was colored with Whisper Strokes, Spectrum Noir and Prisma Markers and accents with gel pens and chalked around the edges 
  • heart had been from Create with TLC  February Club
  • DCWV Heart-Gems on her face 
  • inside sentiment, "P.S. I Love You" is from Create with TLC All Types of Love Vintage Image and Transfer Word Art Set is chalked around the edges with a DCWV Heart-Gem on the heart 

Are you inspired???? I can't wait to see your projects and just how easy is it considering the challenge is Anything GOES!!!!! Have fun and create!!!


Thank you for stopping by to visit today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

3 comments:

  1. love the black white and red background, the sentiment goes perfect with it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish this week for our Valentine challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destiantion.
    Hope to see you again.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness