What's It All About

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Pinkalicious at Crafty Gals Corner

Welcome to Crafty Gals Corner's challenge with the theme of Pinkalicious!!! We have two (2) fabulous sponsors for our challenge:


Prize: The 2 digital images used by the DT.

AND


Prize: Full Key & Roses Digital Paper Pack

NOW, you all know how much I love the color pink - but I'm actually loving how this card turned out and hoping you do too!!!




RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • pink Recollection card stock for the base with the background being Graciellie Designs Large Key and Roses  - now look closely . . .I know you're saying the same thing I did look at that key that matches the background - if I had been looking for the key, I would never have found it BUT with my birthday money and a trip to Michael's I found these keys on clearance for 50 cents - they are by Recollections
  • Merry Weather was colored using Whisper Strokes and Spectrum Noir Markers with gel pen accents, fussy cut around the edges
  • Darice tiny little gems were used for the center of her flowers
  • from my stash, I found the arbor along with the flower and ivy which I thought was purrfect!!!
  • sentiment, "take time to do what makes your SOUL happy!" is from Create with TLC Happy is as Happy Does was chalked around the edges and then mounted on scraps along with the flower and ivy stickers
    I tried something new as this is the very first side-step card I have made and I will make another one but I have learned the following: DO NOT EMBOSS BEFORE FOLDING OR USE CARDSTOCK THAT HAS BEEN EMBOSSED!!!!!!

    I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to enter your project(s) at Crafty Gals Corner where the theme is Pinkalicious!!! I can't wait to see your creations! 

    There is a wonderfully talented group of ladies at Crafty Gals Corner and I hope you stop and visit each one and give some bloggy love! 
    Lisa 


    I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

    Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne 

    6 comments:

    1. Cute card, Lynne. I like the added embellishment of the key. Birthday money and a trip to the craft store is always fun.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Beautiful card. Love the added embellies. That key is perfect and goes so well with the DP. Love it.
      Hugs,
      Lena - DT
      Lena’s Creations

      ReplyDelete
    3. I really liked this sweet creation, Lynne! Especially the lattice corner work - such a special touch!

      ReplyDelete
    4. So sweet and delicate. Love your key embellie. xxD

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thanks for sharing all your entries and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
      Ema
      IDCB Owner

      ReplyDelete
    6. This is pink.
      Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
      Hope to see you again in a next challenge.
      xxx Michelle (DT)

      ReplyDelete

    I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne
    aka Her Craftiness