What's It All About

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Kung Fu Panda Wishing You a Happy Birthday Cardz 4 Guyz

WOOOO HOOOO!!! I had previously entered a lay-out and card that I had made for Crafty Girls Design Team Project for January 21st in Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and have been given the honor of being February's Guest Designer!!!! The theme this week is "Oriental". Here is my third card which was an actual challenge for me but once I got a game plan it all fell together:





Recipe:
  • Recollection cardstock base of Cricut Pagoda Cartridge using bamboo card base with check behind showcasing the bamboo cut at 5.25 inches
  • Panda Bear cut at 2.25 inches using Cricut Pagoda Cartridge using scraps
  • sentiment, "Happy Birthday Banner", had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC and is chalked around the edges 
  • another Panda Bear inside by sentiment along on the opposite side using the negative of the bamboo
How's that for a great card for the guy in your life that was super easy once I got a game plan in place!!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

5 comments:

  1. That is certainly one cool panda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! What a fab design! Congrats on your GDT position. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card - that's one tubby panda, hardly surprising with all the bamboo he has to eat!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! I love how the inside mimics the outside design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice card, thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness