What's It All About

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Crafty Gals Corner Sweethearts Challenge - Add a Heart

Welcome to Crafty Gals Corner second challenge with the theme of Sweethearts. We have two (2) fabulous sponsors for our challenge: Stitchy Bear ($10 gift card) and Paper Temptress (a $25 gift card)!!!!

Now, before I begin with sharing with you my project I would like to announce the winner from the blog hop and first challenge with Crafty Gals Corner from my blog using Random Number Generator - Lucky #6: Kim Kelly. Please send an email as to your preference to either the angel or the cross to hercraftiness@gmail.com.

For my project, I chose to use Stitchy Bear Butterfly Letter Collage and used 2 of the beautiful papers from Paper Temptress for my card:



I must confess, that I had an idea in my head with what I wanted to create with this image but drew a total crafter's block and it sat on my desk for 2 weeks before I completed it. 

RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Paper Temptress coral paper was cut into heart shaped card using the black-out of Designs on Cloud 9 Heart Doilies
  • Paper Temptress opal paper was cut using Designs on Cloud 9 Heart Doilies - lattice
  • Stitchy Bear Butterfly Letter Collage was colored using Whisper Strokes and Spectrum Noir Markers with gel pen accents
  • butterfly spray is K&Co
  • Darice tiny gem heart 
  • shabby chic flower and antique button was a previous purchase from Miriam's Crafting Supplies 

      I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to enter your project(s) at Crafty Gals Corner where the theme is sweethearts - add hearts!!!! I can't wait to see your creations! 

      There is a wonderfully talented group of ladies at Crafty Gals Corner and I hope you stop and visit each one and give some bloggy love! 
      Lisa 

      I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

      Much love, hugs, and friendship
      Lynne 

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
      Lynne
      aka Her Craftiness