My card that I created with get well wishes for Paulette was created using previous freebies.
- card was cut 4.25 x 11 inches using Recollections peach cardstock which was then folded in half using Martha Stewart Score Board (what would I ever do without that in my life???)
- background paper was from DCWV Girl Frille Stash and cut 5.25 x 4 inches with additional scraps of the purple gingham and yellow polka dot
- Create with TLC Tea and Cookies was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers and gel pens which was puff-dotted onto the card
- sentiment, Warmest Thoughts Especially For You, was chalked around the edges
- K&Co Wild Saffron Daisy was put on the upper corner