What's It All About

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

EEK-A-BOO

How bout a super easy project that makes a great decoration or a gift today????? I got your attention hey?? Well, here are the necessary supplies:


RECIPE:

  • Create with TLC image, I used Create with TLC Join Me For a Bite Vintage Image Transfer or any image that looks like a label
  • coffee filter as it takes care of the messy part and makes easy clean-up
  • Mod Podge and a paint brush
  • Twinklets Diamond Dust
  • I used a 3-inch candle which I purchased at the Dollar Tree
  • ribbon, I used Darice Purple Satin Edged Organza
READY - SET - GO Directions:

  • take label off of candle jar and/or price tag
  • cut out Create with TLC label and chalk around the edges
  • put a thin coat of Mod Podge around the bottom half of the candle jar and adhere label
  • put a thin coat of Mod Podge on top of the label
  • here's the tricky part now, put a small amount of the Diamond Dust in the coffee filter and roll the candle jar in the Diamond Dust applying some pressure and let dry
  • pour the Diamond Dust from the coffee filter back in the jar for easy clean-up!!!!

When lit, this candle is going to give off a nice glow maybe even eerie!!! I told you it was easy . . . . .

Thank you for stopping by to visit today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

2 comments:

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness