What's It All About

Friday, August 15, 2014

Ciao Amico

Ciao Amico - Hello Friend

Create with TLC has a great image which is phenomenal to use for a "thinking of you" or just saying "hello" card to a special friend - Ciao Amico Digi Image and Word Art Set Italian



RECIPE:
  • size A card cut using lilac Recollection Card Stock
  • background is DCWV Girl Stack - I just love the gingham look and had to mix it with the tiny polka dot!
  • Create with TLC Ciao Amico was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pens, fussy cut, and then chalked around the edges
  • pearls in the corner are from Queen & Co. 
  • image was puff-dotted onto my card for dimension
  • Darice Satin Edged Organza ribbon was added to the bottom as a bow
This is another of those cards that I had made while at the cabin in Pymatuning. I cut a great deal of size A cards, backgrounds, some ribbons, pearls, and of course my Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils, and gel pens. I had a great time, just reaching into my suitcase and combining my things to make a cohesive card! 

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness