What's It All About

Sunday, July 6, 2014

I looked up "Handsome" in the Dictionary . . . . .

I am sew far behind in blogging - I've made many amazing cards to share and since I came to the cabin for the weekend, thought I would share some of these cards with you . . . .

Create with TLC has a new set called In the Dictionary Word Art which inspired me to make a few cards one of which I'm sharing with you today:




RECIPE:
  • card was cut 4.25 x 9 inches using Recollection card stock which was then folded in half using Martha Stewart Score Board (what would I ever do without that in my life???)
  • background paper was from my stash with lipstick - isn't that great??
  • True Love Vintage is from Create with TLC, which had been a previous freebie, which reminds me of a steamy romance novel cover. This has been colored using my Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pens
  • sentiment, I looked up "handsome" in the dictionary and there you were" was chalked around the edges
  • white pearls were added to her ears (what prim and proper lady doesn't wear her pearls) along with some "bling" for her necklace which I'm sure he had purchased for her as a "make-up" gift!!! Ok, imaginations stop rolling away here!
I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this card has been entered in the following challenges: 

 Chalk-Ah-Lot Cafe Challenge #62
Crafting by Designs Anything Goes Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness