What's It All About

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Love is in the Air Scrapbook Blessings Joins Lacy Sunshine Where the Buttons

It's that time of the month where Scrapbook Blessings is setting up a challenge for either a card or lay-out using Love is in the Air as your theme. The ATC (Artist Trading Card) is not something you need to do but something the Design Team is sharing with you today! 

For my "Love is in the Air", I love buttons and have tons of tins with them along with baskets . . . .also, I've combined Lacy Sunshine's Little Frolic Where the Buttons just sharing my love!!




RECIPE:
  • ATC card was cut 3.5 x 2.5 inches with a blank white piece in the center and 2 pieces with one on the one side and the other on the other side using DCWV The Craft Stack
  • chalked around all 4 edges
  • Little Frolic was colored using Spectrum Noir and Prisma Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils with accents using gel pens
  • banner is hand-written with a heart rhinestone
  • banner was put on with puff-dots for dimension
  • buttons are from my stash and hot-glued in place
  • skinny skinny burgundy ribbon was tied into a little baby bow and hot-glued in place
This is the very first ATC I have made and considering making others as I had a lot of fun making this! 

God Bless and thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this card has been entered in the following challenge:
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog: Lacy Sunshine's Challenge #26 Use a Sentiment

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!! Look at all those buttons - such an adorable card!! Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love your use of the buttons! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "use a sentiment" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please visit us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness