What's It All About

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sparkly Glittery Valentina Loves You

My first Valentine card for 2014. Heather Valentin offered a challenge to complete her in 5 days and tah-dah - my interpretation of Valentina!!!


RECIPE:
  • card was cut 11 x 4.25, scored, and folded in half
  • background was cut 5 x 4 using Sweet Cakes Doodlebug Design Paper Pad
  • ribbon is Holiday Inspirations
  • Valentina is from Lacy Sunshine and was colored using my Spectrum Noir Markers and gel pens
  • now for the fun things . . . . heart is finished with Darice Glossy Accents
  • Stickles was used for accents on hair and dress
  • Valentina's corners were rounded and chalked around the edges
  • heart is a dimensional sticker from Jolee's Boutique
God Bless and thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read???

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

this card was entered in the following challenge:
Lacy Sunshine Challenge #24 Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne, I love your card. It is so pretty. I love the sparkle. The Monochromic effect is great. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so lovely and shiny.. Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card. so lovely image. the colours match perfectly. image and paper.
    thank you for joining at lacy sunshine challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness