What's It All About

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Is there such a thing as a "belated" Christmas Card . . . .

Is there such a thing as a "belated" Christmas card or have I created a new phenomenon? Oh, well, such is the case for this inspiration along with of course Create with TLC!




RECIPE:
  • card was cut 4.25 x 11, creased with Martha Stewart Score Board using Recollections Card Stock
  • background is from my marvelous stash and cut 4 x 5.25 inches
  • ice skate is a beautiful creation from Create with TLC which was part of her Christmas Club for 2013 and was attached with a wobble
  • snowflake buttons along with a snowflake ribbon were the finishing touches to my card
  • inside sentiment, "Learned from a Snowflake keep your cool and be unique" is also from Create with TLC and was a current freebie
  • snowflakes were cut out on the sentiment and then a rhinestone was placed in the center
  • all edges were all chalked
God Bless and thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? HMMMM, is this your Christmas card the one that I just mailed???

Much love, hugs, and friendship

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne, I love your card. I too liked the TLC skates. Love the inside of your card too. So pretty inside and out. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty winter card, love that sentiment. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Artistic Inspirations, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the skates and B.paper -love the snowflake ribbon-thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this lovely card for Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 78: a snowy day- Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really a neat card. You don't see much with ice skating. Thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness