What's It All About

Monday, January 20, 2014

Forever Friends - One of Create with TLC's Digital Sets

Create with TLC has a fabulous new Digital Design Set which I was privileged to showcase to you my dear friends!!! It's called: Say it Simply Digi Word Art Set. The one phrase is one of 4 sayings!!! (Wish Big, Live Simply, Time Heals, Laugh Often, Friends Forever, A Million Thanks, and Glory to God). A sentiment for almost any reason to create a card!!!




RECIPE:
  • sentiment, "Forever Friends" is the newest digital word art from Create with TLC. I shaded the word "Friends" on the blocks with my Prisma Markers
  • the little girl is also from Create with TLC which was colored with Prisma and Spectrum Noir markers accented with gel pens and Prisma Colored pencils
  • card was cut 4.25 x 11, creased with Martha Stewart Score Board using Recollections Card Stock
  • background is from my marvelous stash and cut 4 x 5.25 inches
  • 5mm flat-back acrylic pearls are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies which supplied the center of the flowers on the right side
  • edges were all chalked
God Bless and thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read???

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

this card is being entered in the following challenges:
2 Creative Chicks Challenge #10 Anything Goes
Creative Creations Challenges: Less is More

2 comments:

  1. Aw, so cute! Love the TLC vintage image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious, Lynne! I don't think I have this little girl image... really sweet.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness