What's It All About

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Peppa Mint Candy Cane and I are Guest Designer for Lacy Sunshine!!!!

It’s Eleanor and Pickles Anniversary at the Lacy Sunshine Blog and I’ve been selected to be the Guest Designer!!! I’m sew thrilled!!!

Heather Valentin offered Peppa Mint Candy Cane to use for my creation and thus the creative juices started to flow with a little help from Create with TLC - this is my project!!!!



Recipe:
  • Paper used for card is K&Company Secret Santa
  • Card is an easel card which was made using Make the Cut welding two (2) ovals together and folding the top part in half to attach the separate oval to display the digi.  


  • Peppa Mint Candy Cane was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers with accents using gelly pens and was fussy-cut around the edges
  • Bakery twine was wrapped around the separate oval before attaching to the folded top part of the card
  • Darice Glossy Accents were used to hi-light the candy cane to glisten
  • Sentiment, “Adding a little twist to your holiday”, was from Create with TLC  


  • Pearls were added from Miriam’s Crafting Supplies
  • Bling was added on sentiment and front of card
  •  . . . and viola I now have 2 Christmas cards ready for 2013~~~
God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today! I love reading comments and would love to read yours . . . .
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. Super cute easel card. I really like the DP you have used to showcase this awesome image.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness