What's It All About

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Two More Journal Pages to Share

My journal is coming along very nicely as I have two (2) more pages to share with you today. I just want to say that I love pairing The Stamping Chef, Miriam’s Crafting Supplies, and Create with TLC . . . . it’s a win win situation!!!!


Recipe:
  • Recollections Fashionably Chic background which was cut 7.25 x 9.75 inches
  • Digi from The Stamping Chef, Abigale, which was colored with my Spectrum Noir and Prisma markers with hi-lights using my gelly pens. Her boots were hi-lighted using Glossy Accents to give that leather look
  • Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch created the white eyelet edging on my pocket
  • Pocket was created using Recollections Fashionable Chic cut into a 6-inch square which was folded in half
  • Bronze tone fancy key charm is from Miriam’s Crafting Supplies 
  • Sentiment, "Find a place to relax and do nothing", was a freebie from Create with TLC 
  • Journal card is Studio 112 Ornate Tags which was from a dear friend, Kimberly
. . . . and now for an additional page to share:


Recipe:
  • Recollections Fashionably Chic background which was cut 7.25 x 9.75 inches
  • Digi from The Stamping Chef, Burger Babe, which was colored with my Prisma markers with hi-lights using my gelly pens. Her boots were hi-lighted using Glossy Accents to give that leather look
  • Pocket was created using Recollections Fashionable Chic cut into a 6-inch square which was folded in half
  • Bronze tone Coca Cola bottle cap charm is from Miriam’s Crafting Supplies 
  • Sentiment, "Happiness . . . is like jam . . . when you spread it, it gets all over the place", was a freebie from Create with TLC
  • Journal card is Studio 112 Ornate Tags which was from a dear friend, Kimberly
well, guess its back to the drawing board and create more pages to share with you . . . . 
God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today! I love reading comments and would love to read yours . . . .

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. Well done! these are beautiful pages. I love the pink one best. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness