What's It All About

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Cat's Meow --- The Stamping Chef's New Release Tuesday!

It’s New Release Tuesday at The Stamping Chef with lots of goodies that she has cooked up for you to sample and taste. Today, I decided to work with The Cat's Meow and made as an Easel Card. For never having made these, they are now one of my favorite style card to make!!!





The Cat's Meow Recipe:
  • Card was cut 4.25 x 11 inches using Red Recollections Card Stock and then scored at 5.5 and 8.5 inches using my Martha Stewart Scoreboard. Directions I used are from a tutorial at Splitcoasters.
  • a 5.5 inch scallop circle was cut using Little Scraps of Heaven Scalloped Shapes Pattern Set with the Red Recollections Card Stock while the coordinating circle was cut using a paw print scrap piece of paper 
  • red/white twine was wrapped around the paw print paper before attaching The Cat's Meow
  • The Cat's Meow was colored using my Spectrum Noir Markers with hi-lighting with gelly Pens
  • Fussy cut around entire digital which was then glued with my wide Zig Glue Stick
  • Silver Tone Heart "Made for You" charm is from Miriam’s Crafting Supplies
  • Bow is from my stash 
  • Sentiment, "Have a purrfect day" was a freebie from Create with TLC
  • I added a paw punch on the one corner as if one of my cats signed my card . . . . it was the "purrfect" addition with a tiny piece of black cardstock added to the back!!!
**** Just wanted to let you know of an awesome give-away at The Stamping Chef: Want to win this awesome quality shirt with the Bitter Sweet Design and I'm Imperfectly Perfect Text?!!! ***


So, this is what you have to do to to enter this AMAZING GIVE AWAY!!!
  • Order for $10 or more in The Stamping Chef store
  • When you do, you're automatically entered into the give-away
  • If you order twice from now til June 21, 2013, you'll be entered twice, etc.
  • Open world-wide; so, everyone can join!!!
  • The winner will be announced after June 21, 2013
  • The winner will be able to choose size and color!!!
If you ever thought of purchasing any of The Stamping Chef's wonderful designs, this would be the purrfect time!!!!

Be sure to stop at TSC Recipes on FaceBook and show us your creations!!! We would love to see them!!!!

God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today!
Would love for you to leave a comment 
as I want to know what you think of my projects!!!

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness