What's It All About

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Stamping Chef New Release Tuesday - Projects Galore Today!!!!!

It’s New Release Tuesday at The Stamping Chef with lots of goodies that she has cooked up for you to sample and taste. Today, I decided to use several of her recipes .  .  .

My first selection was an easel card using Through the Rabbit Hole



RECIPE:
  • Card was cut 4.25 x 8.5 inches using Recollection Card Stack and then scored at 4.25 and 6.375 using my Martha Stewart Scoreboard
  • another piece of carstock was cut at 4.25 x 4.25 inches which was a piece from a scrap exchange
  • Through the Rabbit Hole was colored using my Spectrum Noir Markers with Gelly Pens for hi-lights and then puff-dotted on the 4.25 inch square
  • charm is from Miriam's Crafting Supplies Alice in Wonderland "Where Should I Go" 


  • ribbon is from my stash
  • Sentiment, "A Very Happy UNBIRTHDAY to YOU" was a freebie from Create with TLC  

My next recipes are pages in my journal which has become a work in progress. First page I would love to share with you is Sprinkling Spring.



  • a Composition Book was purchased at The Dollar Store 
  • a page in the book was covered (7.25 x 9.75 inches) with Recollections Fashionably Chic
  • two pages are glued together for stability on all four sides 
  • two more pages are glued just on the bottom and side to create a top pocket. 
  • inside pocket is a 6-inch triangle folded in half to hold a journaling card using Recollections Fashionably Chic
  • Sprinkling Spring was colored using Spectrum Noir and Prisma Markers along with hi-lights using gelly pens
  • rhinestone water are Offray Darice Accessories
  • silvertone with painted yellow sunflower charm is from Miriam's Crafting Supplies 
  • doily is from E2 Essentials cut at 4-inches using Recollections Card Stock
  • sentiment, "Life in FULL bloom", was a freebie from Create with TLC
  • yellow flowers were purchased from Adele Garcia 
  • Journal card is Studio 112 Ornate Tags which was from a dear friend, Kimberly 
  • ribbon is from stash 
The next page of my journal I want to share with you today I used "Rock My World"



  • the first 5 steps of the Recipe are the same as Sprinkling Spring
  • Rock My World was colored using Spectrum Noir and Prisma Markers along with hi-lights using gelly pens
  • bronze heart flourish charm is from Miriam's Crafting Supplies 
  • sentiments, "You make the world a better place" and Actually, Yes the world does revolve around me", were freebies from Create with TLC
  • Journal card is Studio 112 Ornate Tags which was from a dear friend, Kimberly 
  • ribbon is from stash 
  • lace was created using Martha Stewart Eyelet border punch

Be sure to stop at TSC Recipes on FaceBook and show us your creations!!! We would love to see them!!!!

Also, check out my sister Sous Chef's: 


Its amazing how much I can create when I can't and don't sleep!!!!
Come back tomorrow and check out the new Design Team I'm on - Miriam's Crafting Supplies to see more pages of my journal which also include digital designs from The Stamping Chef!!!

One final note - in case you missed it here is the cover of my journal which I can now finish as I got more ModPodge - YAY! Cover is from Create with TLC Vintage Butterfly Lady which I believe was a freebie



God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today!
I would love for you to leave a comment as I want to know what you think of my projects!!!

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic creations hun, love the book you are creating!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness