What's It All About

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Have a PURRfect day!


Tamara from The Stamping Chef created a marvelous digi of your’s truly --- Purrfect Lynne as the cat lady with a spool on the tail!!! How purrrfect is that??????? I've had her colored but with my recent fall and not being able to be that creative, I finally got her assembled into a purrfect card!!


RECIPE:
  •  Card was cut 6 x 12-inches using Recollections blue cardstock then scored in half using my Martha Stewart Scoreboard
  • Background was cut from paper found in my collection with paw prints – now, that’s the cat’s meow 5.75 x 5.75
  • Before attaching my pawrific paper on my card, I punched a paw print using MARVY Uchida VP-87M Paw Punch to show the solid blue background
  • Purple baker’s twine was wrapped a few times around the background, tied in a bow and attaching a white Darice bell
  • Digital image, Purrfect Lynne, from The Stamping Chef
  • Sentiment from Create with TLC, which was a freebie, “Have a “PURR”FECT” day”
  • Colored with Spectrum Noir Markers, hi-lighted with Gelly Pens and Prisma Colored Pencils
  • Cat is Joylee’s Boutique EK Design

 Hope you think my card is just “purrfect” to brighten your day!!

God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card. I really love that digi and how you have colored it up.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness