What's It All About

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Butterfly Blog Hop

Thank you for fluttering by today and seeing all the butterflies we have in this hop. These crafters have preformed butterfly magic again with their creations and I hope you enjoy looking at the beauty of these creations.

Jearise from http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com is our hostess today and she has a butterfly filled gift for one lucky visitor today so please make sure you begin at her blog to find out how to enter the drawing.


Here is my little bit of butterfly magic for today...I'm not sure how many of you know but I flew through the air with the clumsiest of ease and broke my foot in 3 places and cracked my elbow. Mobility is not my strongest suit at this time. I was working on my project and ran out of ModPodge . . . . bear with me as this is a work in progress. Imagine if you will 3 or 4 coats of ModPodge and BLING to the 10th with this unique digi from Create with TLC with not to mention crystal butterflies ..... are you seeing my vision?????? I hope sew, if not, you may want to check back later to see if I was able to get my ModPodge . . . .

Recipe:

composition book from The Dollar Store
ModPodge to seal paper and digital design
background paper from Recollections Fashionably Chic cut to size of notebook
image from Create with TLC, Vintage Butterfly Lady

Now, since I hadn't quite finished my other project - I thought I would do a quick dimensional card using Treasure Box Designs Tiny Treasures Butterfly which are under a dollar!!!!





Recipe:

  • paper piecing Tiny Treasures Butterfly from Treasure Box Designs
  • welded shapes together to make a dimensional card
  • scraps for the butterfly paper piecing
  • white and black gelly pens for white dot and eyelashes on eyes
  • Inkadinkado chalks defining shapes
  • brads for the two dots on the antennae to hold my card together - memo to self when welding shapes together remember to mirror the other shape!!!!
  • sentiment, "Love is like a butterfly . . . it goes where it pleases and pleases wherever it goes", from Create with TLC 


Thank you so much for joining us today and please flutter on to Janet

Here’s the entire line-up just in case you flit in the wrong direction and get lost along the way:

Lissa Marie - www.somanycrafts.com

God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today! I love reading comments and would love to read yours . . . .

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

21 comments:

  1. ewee that is alot of paint o be crafting in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im new here..........great job
    defuscodesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects are so beautiful! I hope you have a speedy recovery! bbiswabic@new.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great images to work with. The butterfly lady is so sophisticated and you did a beautiful job with her. I can't wait to see the finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this digi- it really is beautiful!! You card is amazing - even without the bling to the 10th! Can't wait to see it when it hits your vision! Thanks for sharing your ideas with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool projects! I love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your digi is amazing and the butterfly card is adorable. Hope you're feeling better soon! I am a gravitational challenged person myself and am always falling somewhere so I feel you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous notebook - love the image you have used. And what a sweet butterfly card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lynne, i love your book and card. They are both so pretty. I love the image on your book. It is gorgeous. I love the colors you used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  10. Precious shapes card! Thanks for sharing. Pinning it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your butterfly shaped card. Thank you. Pinning it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love what you have so far.
    And your butterfly card is soooo cute.
    D- dmcardmaker (AOL)
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your butterfly is absolutely too cute for words!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for doing the hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well I'm jealous. You got more comments then I did and here I was the main hostess. Oh well, you deserve them. I love both your projects. The first one is beautiful like we talked about yesterday and the second one is just darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love the bottom butterfly card. So cute. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cool projects! Too bad about your foot..
    ♥ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such wonderful projects. Love them all.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  19. OH my how cute. I just love them both. That butterfly card is so cute. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hope you get well soon. Your projects were very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness