What's It All About

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Blog Candy for The Mad Hatter's Tea Party AND Valentine Mail Boxes or Treat Bag Blog Hop!!!!


It’s Blog Candy Time: WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!

First off, the winners for The Mad Hatter’s Tea Party are:
  •  The winner of the 3 digi's of Rick St. Dennis is Lucky #13 - lorby who remarked: I love this! It's so darn cool! I'll be looking for mine in the mail. Hugs and happy birthday.
  • The winner of the 3 digi's of The Stamping Chef is Lucky #2 - Suze who remarked: Happy Birthday Lynne. I came here from Vicky's blog and thought I'd see what this blog hop was all about. Glad I did as you are sharing such a wonderful project. Love the Heirloom paper you have used - will need to keep an eye out for it!
  • The winner of $15 from Treasure Box Designs is Lucky #4 - Marianne Barkman who remarked Happy Birthday to a special talented friend. Sorry i am late to the party, but hope you had a great one! i love your journal! Thanks for sharing
Please, PM me your email addresses that I may forward the information for you to claim your prizes!!!!

Congrats everyone and thank you everyone for making my birthday sew special!!!!! I think that I just may make this “Tea Party” an annual event. If anyone would be interested, please let me know!

Now, for the winner of the Valentine Mail Box or Treat Bag Candy is Lucky #9 - Amanda who remarked: Oh my gosh! I love this ! Such a cute little piggy J TYFS. 
  • Amanda, you have won one piggie, unassembled along with a clear stamp, some stickers, and blank greeting cards with matching envelopes. Amanda, please PM your mailing address that I can get your goodies out in the mail!!! CONGRATS!!!

 God Bless you and thanks ever sew much for stopping by today and help me reach 400 followers as we shall P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness