What's It All About

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Tsunami Rose Designs New Beginnings Challenge Wednesday


Tsunami Rose Links                                           
For my project and challenge. I am using New Beginnings Journal page from Tsunami Rose and incorporated her beautiful paper along with using the digi "Geisha" from The Stamping Chef. What better way to celebrate and show "New Beginnings.



RECIPE:

  • card was cut 5.5 x 11 inches from Recollections card stock and then folded in half using Martha Stewart Score Board
  • background is from one of the pages of Tsunami Rose's journal cut at 5 x 5 inches and inked around the edges
  • Geisha was colored using my Spectrum Markers
  • Geisha was adheared using my ATG gun on 3 sides with the top being left open and inked around the edges
  • expression from her journal pages was placed on a piece of card stock, to give illusion of a "fortune" "The future is literally in our hands to mold as we like. But we cannot wait until tomorrow. Tomorrow is now." that can be moved up and down
  • K&Co sentiment pop-dotted to the front "Spread your wings" 
  • purple butterfly in the upper left corner  
  • pearls to Geisha's hair pins using pearls from Miriam's Crafting Supplies - this is a must stop for your crafting supplies as her prices can't be beat
Thank you my dear friends for stopping by today and I wish you and your family many blessings this coming year!!!

Hugs, love, and friendship,
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness