What's It All About

Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Stamping Chef Tutorial Thursday - Here's The Cook

Today is my first tutorial with The Stamping Chef and I'm thrilled to be doing this and hope you enjoy!! What better digi to use but the Chef!!

"Here is the Chef" is an interactive card I made for my sweetie for Valentine's Day.








Now, for the recipe:
  • chef was colored with my Spectrum Markers along shading with Prisma Colored Pencils
  • his pants were colored withmy black gel pen as it was easier to make it look more like the checker pattern
  • his coat, hat, and salt shaker were just shaded and colored around the edges
  • card was cut using DCWV The Sweet Stack paper cut 6 x 12 inches and then scored at 6-inches using Martha Stewart Score Board
  • edges were rounded with my round corner punch 
  • recipe cards were cut from page 32 using Cricut From My Kitchen Cartridge at 2-inches and then hole-punched on the upper left part of the tab using white Recollections
  • the words "spice", "blend", "whip", and "blend" were also cut using From My Kitchen Cartridge at 1.75 inches using black Recollections
  • "let's" and "things up" were cut using Make The Cut Partridge font, combined and welded
  • hole was punched approximately 1.5 inches in and 3-inches to attach the cute little red heart brad
  • "things up" were put on the inside of the card as the sentiment
What a fun little Valentine Card to give to my sweetie and let him decide with the interactive! Hope you enjoy and please leave comments as to how I could better improve doing tutorials.....

Take a few moments of your time to check out my Design Team Sisters to see their creativity with Freebie Friday as I know you won't be disappointed:



God Bless and Thank you for stopping by today!!! Please take a moment to sign up for The Stamping Chef blog emails and at least try one of the her freebies she is currently offering!!!! You can also find her on Facebook!!! 

Much Love, Hugs, and Friendship 
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynne,
    I posted a comment on Stamping Chef last night. I absolutely love this card! It is so adorable and love the different words under to top one. Well done my friend! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness