What's It All About

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Stamping Chef New Release Tuesday - So Excited

Its a new release Tuesday at  The Stamping Chef !!! Today's goodie she has cooked up for you is "So Excited"

"So Excited" is "Smitten" and sew in love . . . what can I say?




Now, for the recipe:

  • she was colored with my Spectrum Markers, eyelashes and eyes using my Gel Pens with additional shading and coloring with my Prisma colored pencils and puff-dotted on my card
  • card was cut using pink Recollections paper cut 6 x 11 inches and then scored at 5.5-inches using Martha Stewart Score Board
  • background was cut at 5.5 inches x 4.5 inches using a bargain find at Target which was only a $1.00!!!! I said she was "smitten" but that doesn't mean she can't find bargains!!! LOL
  • ribbon is from JoAnn Fabrics Holiday Inspirations  
  • sentiment is a Studio G which was stamped on white Recollections and then fussy cut around which was then puff-dotted on my card
Take a few moments of your time to check out my Design Team Sisters to see their creativity with Freebie Friday as I know you won't be disappointed:


Pam 
and the newest addition to The Stamping Chef Family is non other than the talented
Jearise

God Bless and Thank you for stopping by today!!! Please take a moment to sign up for The Stamping Chef blog emails and at least try one of the her freebies she is currently offering!!!! You can also find her on Facebook!!! 

Much Love, Hugs, and Friendship 
Lynne

this card is being entered in the following challenges:

Anything Goes
Victorene Stamps Red, Pink, White Challenge 
Party Time Tuesdays Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness