What's It All About

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Stamping Chef Challenge for January 2, 2013 - Celebrations

Happy New Year!!!!  The Stamping Chef has a challenge today called Celebrations. For my project, I decided to go with "She Devil". There is a "Pin-Ups" section to view at your own risk but I think she's adorable and just wanted to use her to bring in the New Year!!!



Now, for the recipe:
  • She Devil was colored with my Spectrum Markers with highlights in here eyes using my Gel Pens. Her Corsette is colored and then Glossy Accents to give the illusion of leather
  • card was cut using red Recollections paper at 6.5  x 11 inches and then scored at 5.5-inches using Martha Stewart Score Board
  • background behind She Devil was cut using Black Current Paper Stack approximately 3/8 inches larger and then the corners rounded with my round corner punch
  • clock was stamped using a Tim Holtz stamp but added a brad with a movable hand to make the clock move to make the hands 
  • the whip was made using thin strips of leather and wrapped  around making a handle
  • stockings were drawn to look like fish net stockings
  • sentiment was hand-written on Cricut Lacey Labels Cartridge paper piecing cut at 1.75 inches and then inked around the edges
  • JoLee Sticker for the champagne bottle in the bottom right corner with glossy accents and bling 
Take a few moments of your time to check out my Design Team Sisters to see their creativity with Freebie Friday as I know you won't be disappointed:



God Bless and Thank you for stopping by today!!! Please take a moment to sign up for The Stamping Chef blog emails and at least try one of the her freebies she is currently offering!!!! You can also find her on Facebook!!! 

Much Love, Hugs, and Friendship 
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. Yup a total stunner! I can't believe you actually added a whip ;) Really awesome and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness