What's It All About

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Release Tuesday at The Stamping Chef - I Loaf Bread

Happy New Year and its a new release Tuesday at  The Stamping Chef !!! Today's goodie she has cooked up for you is "I Loaf Bread"

"I Loaf Bread" is with a hand-written sentiment that will be going to a dear friend of mine -- "you're always there when I'm in a jam" as Gayle is always there helping me out when things get tuff!




Now, for the recipe:
  • My little girl was colored with my Spectrum Markers and inked around the edge with eyelashes and eyes using my Gel Pens. She has reddish orange hair just like Gayle
  • card was cut using lilac Recollections paper cut 5.5  x 11 inches and then scored at 5.5-inches using Martha Stewart Score Board
  • edges were rounded with my round corner punch to give illusion of bread
  • background was cut at 5 inches x 5 inches with the corners rounded again with my round corner punch
  • narrow orange was added using my ATG gun in 2 rows with a bow applied to upper right corner
  • pearls were added for her jumper and on the sides of her little shoes using Miriam's Crafting Supplies - if you haven't had a chance to visit her yet; do stop as her prices and quality can't be beat!
  • sentiment was hand-written on a Cricut Lacey Labels Cartridge paper piecing cut at 1.75 inches and then inked around the edges
  • Glossy Accents was used on the "jelly" part of the bread to add depth and give illusion of jelly
Take a few moments of your time to check out my Design Team Sisters to see their creativity with Freebie Friday as I know you won't be disappointed:



God Bless and Thank you for stopping by today!!! Please take a moment to sign up for The Stamping Chef blog emails and at least try one of the her freebies she is currently offering!!!! You can also find her on Facebook!!! 

Much Love, Hugs, and Friendship 
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie. Gayle is a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great card, i love her as a redhead and that sentiment is so fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness