What's It All About

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Its Girl Scout Cookie Time


Did you know that it’s Girl Scout Cookie Time???? Well, here in the Burg (Pittsburgh that is) little adorable girls are out selling the cookies!! Well, I just sew happen to have such a cute little girl selling cookies – its Sasha, my granddaughter who is a Daisy Girl Scout!!!

At Pat Catan’s, they had bundled craft paper for $2.00. Now how super is that and you know you have to buy at least one package but knowing me – I bought at least 3 and got this super cute Girl Scout Paper in the packages!!!

Thanks to Treasure Box Designs, Treasure Tots (Its Cookie Time) paper piecing – the paper had a purpose and a home!!!!

Are you ready for my project????
  



Recipe:
  • Treasure Box Designs Treasure Tots (Its Cookie Time) which were cut and shaded used my Inkadinkadoo Chalks
  • All papers were scrap
  • Believe it or not the cute little cookies that are strewn around the paper are part of the paper piecing file which I printed on white card stock and cut them out – they were printed twice to give me the amount I wanted along with gluing on my ribbons on the photo mats!!!
  • Stress no more about eyes – here is a sneak peak of Treasure Box Printed eyes that you will be able to print and cut out and viola have gorgeous eyes every time on your projects!!!
Here is the card I had made last year using the same file for the 100th birthday celebration. This file is sew versatile that all you need is a little imagination! I think I have improved immensely and hope you think sew also!!! 


I hope I have inspired you along with if you want any cookies, I have the inside scoop!!!!

God Bless you and thanks ever sew much for stopping by today and help me reach 400 followers as we shall P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. Now this is the kind of Girl Scout cookies I need - calorie free. lol Cute layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout and card !! I love GS cookies Have 6 boxes coming Oh those calories LOL! Love the Piecing, Nicely done!
    Big Blog Hugs. Janet

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness