What's It All About

Friday, January 25, 2013

Grab a "stool" and let's have a cup of tea


Sorry for being MIA --- I’ve been having a pity party and feeling sorry for myself after a doctor’s appointment this week. I’m feeling better and decided it was time to pick myself up and get crafting again if for nothing else than to feel better.

I saw this great challenge at the Altered Alice, http://alteredalice.blogspot.com/. with Rick St. Dennis as a sponsor and the theme – “we’re all mad here” …. That just suits my character fine, don’t you think???? Especially with come Monday, I’m hostessing The Mad Hatter’s Tea Party for my 61st birthday …. You’ll just have to come back and visit then too as we are having great sponsors!!!!

Are you ready for my project???? 



its a pop-up card!!!!!! 


Recipe:


God Bless you and thanks ever sew much for stopping by today and help me reach 400 followers as we shall P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

This has been entered in the following challenges:
The Altered Alice Challenge with Rick St. Dennis
Sparkle and Glitter with Rick St. Dennis Anything but a Square

10 comments:

  1. I love this card, it is just adorable, Great Job Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shape - just right for the tea party and all those fabulous images just waiting for the party to begin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever card AND have a great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and so fun to make it as a pop up card! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is brilliant what a great creation, thanks for playing at Sparkle and Glitter with Rick, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynne, Your card is so cute. I love the cup shape. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable! Love your pretty colors and fab teacup shape. And what a surprise with the pop up! Thanks for sharing with The Altered alice. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a precious card. Definitely a keepsake. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is stunning! What beautiful colors. Hope you had an awesome birthday - thanks for inviting all of us Mad Crafters to join you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing along with The Altered Alice! This is adorable! Love the teacup shape, the characters fit so well it looks like they were made for each other. Beautiful soft colors, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness