What's It All About

Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Belated 6th Birthday Nick . . .

I'm such a rotten grandma -- I wasn't feeling well yesterday and uh well, I forgot to call to wish Nick a happy 6th birthday!!!! 

I did, however, get a card made for him. He loves the super heroes and for that matter what boy doesn't at that age?? I found when doing a search that there is an actual cut file out there and its "free" for Spiderman's face which I made into a shaped card!!!!


RECIPE:

  • Everyday Little Things has some awesome "free", did I mention free files??
  • card was cut 6.5-inches tall 
  • black, white, and red are from scraps
  • eye boogies were entirely optional . . . sorry bout the glue drips
Well, happy birthday Nick!!! Hope you had a great day! Much love, Lynne!

God Bless and thank you for stopping by today!

Much Love, hugs, and pixie dust,
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness