What's It All About

Saturday, September 1, 2012

I Love sketches by Tsunami Rose for September 1, 2012

Welcome - Its a new month along with new papers and new sketches! I'm sew glad you came to see my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for September 1, 2012. 

This is what I have created with Sketch #30 for September 1, 2012:






This card and I did have a lot of fun together! The paper I used is an original design that Daisy had made and its Hello Kitty!!! It's a win/win situation!!!
  • The sentiment I used was, "Hi Cupcake" 
  • My card was cut 6 x 6-inches with DCWV Black Current
  • My sentiment was added on Lacey Labels Cricut Cartridge with a white background inked in pastel pink with a pink background piece
  • My background paper is an original that was made by Daisy Collins
  • The flower border was cut at 1.75-inches using Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge
  • Originally, I did not have buttons in the center of the flowers, but they needed something and I added yellow buttons from my infamous stash of buttons
  • Hello Kitty was cut using Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut Cartridge cut at 1.75-inches. 
  • Originally, there were no pearls on my card, but the poor thing was lonely and I added pink pearls for Hello Kitty's nose and around the sentiment label
    I encourage you to visit and check out her sketches by joining her challenge and/or visiting her Facebook group! Also, mention to her about the custom Hello Kitty paper. You can also visit her on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose and become a follower. You will become addicted and rise to the challenge!!!

    Please make sure you check out my Design Team sisters' cards as well and see how they meet Daisy's Sketch Challenge!.  I know you won't be disappointed!


    August Design Team is now divided between Two Teams
    Full-Time Design Team:
    Daisy


    Part-Time Design Team:
    Ultima Linda Gold
    Valerie  
    Violet

    God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today. 
    Be sure to stop back on a daily basis 
    to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust,
    Lynne

    2 comments:

    I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne
    aka Her Craftiness